Welcome to Wealth Alliance Team™!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Wealth Alliance Team™s Website, located at https://wealthallianceteam.com/
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Wealth Alliance Team™ if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Wealth Alliance Team™ and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Wealth Alliance Team™. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Wealth Alliance Team™ for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Wealth Alliance Team™
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Wealth Alliance Team™
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Wealth Alliance Team™
- Redistribute content from Wealth Alliance Team™
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Wealth Alliance Team™ does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Wealth Alliance Team™,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Wealth Alliance Team™ shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Wealth Alliance Team™ reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Wealth Alliance Team™ a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Wealth Alliance™; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Wealth Alliance Team™. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Wealth Alliance™'s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We thank you for purchasing our course. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Under this policy, you may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 30 calendar days from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded, unless it is otherwise stated - see "Refunds" section below. This is called as a “Cancellation Period”.
Refunds can be applied to video training material only with access to our websites. No Refund will be applied to all the upsells & downloadable materials such as PDF's, photo, video/audio files, traffic services or similar. Additionally, no refund will be provided for services such as coaching sessions.
No Refund Policy
Where it is mentioned "Sale is Final" for digital services, digital downloadable material, traffic services and similar, by purchasing these digital products and/or services you agree that your digital delivery is immediate, and that we will use the funds to deliver the service, and our No Refund Policy will apply.
AFFILIATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you are an affiliate for any of our products please read the below policy carefully
As An Affiliate Your Agree To The Following:
The new FTC Guidelines for affiliate marketing came into effect on December 1st 2009. We take great strides to ensure transparent, vanilla clean marketing. As an affiliate or JV partner for Newb, you've read and fully agree to the terms listed on the Official FTC Website - https://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/guides.html to ensure that your promotions are compliant with the new guidelines.
By participating in the launch, you agree that you will adhere to FTC guidelines when promoting our products and services. In addition, you accept that you must follow these guidelines if approved for this affiliate program or any of our future affiliate programs. Doing otherwise may result in you being terminated from the affiliate program and forfeiting any outstanding commissions.
- Do not send Spam of any kind. Ad Fly, Traffic Monsoon, any of these types of "cheap traffic sources" are exactly that. Cheap. You will be banned from this and all future offers if you utilize any of these methods.
- Do not use negative words such as 'scam' in any promotional campaign. If we find your advertisement, we will remove your affiliate account from our system.
- Do not offer cash rebates to people who buy through your affiliate link.
- Do not misrepresent the product and offer. You must follow any endorsement rules and regulations that are applicable both in the country where you are based and in the countries from which you are sending website traffic or advertising in.
- As an affiliate, if you purchase the product under your own link, we will void your commissions.
- All prizes will be rewarded via PayPal after the launch closes.
- You must have 100+ prior confirmed affiliate sales and less than 5% Refund Rates to qualify for instant commissions.